Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Nigel, did I miss the results?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member trevorbr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2001
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nigel, I was wondering if you have had a chance to asses the results of your Vision 200T shots. I'm mostly interested in your opinion of using it for an entire project (predominately low light of course) since I'm sure it wouldn't inter-cut with K40 very well. Contrast? Saturation? Grain (better than Ektachrome I hope?)

    I'm sorry if I missed it.

    thanks smile

    -trevor

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Nigel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2000
    Posts
    1,668
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No--I still am waiting to shoot one more roll and then to get some Kodachrome back. Then I will still need to get it all transfered so it could be a month. I have nothing to report back yet. I will keep all of you posted when I do.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •